BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: New to this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
actually I've never been on any forum and having a hard time trying to figure this out. I'm an older nail tech got licensed in 1982 but been out of the biz since 1996. My husband died and I sort of lost my way for a min. But now I'm back and need everybody to please help me. I have so many questions and no idea how to get them answered. I'm in California at this time and thinkinging of moving to Az with my daughter. Does that mean I have to give up my Ca lic in order to have one in Az. I really want to keep it since I travel back and forth.
Yvonne,

welcome back to our world, and I am so sorry for your loss, but glad to hear that you have found your way now!

If you move to AZ you can still retain the CA license most likely. I am planning on retireing to VA and already have my license there as well as retained my NY license. You need to check with both state offices to make sure though. On the top right of this page you will see a list of resources, click the Licensing Info there and that will give you some of the info you need as well as contact information for both state boards.

As far as navigating the forums, a few times in & out and you will get the hang of it. Mainly, from the front Forums page, scroll down to
Beauty Career Forums
then click the section marked
NailTech
Nail Technicians - Post your questions, gripes or whatever about all types of nail enhancements, manicuring, pedicuring, etc

All the posts you need to read are right there Smile