BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: The perfect "Nude" gel polish??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Other than mixing shellac colors that streak, Im looking for a perfect nude shade of gel polish. Its so hard to tell online what the color looks like, so if you have one please let me know what you like for colors.
Try the Akzentz Luxio Sophisto or Neutral. They're both awesome nudes which don't streak at all.
dont yell at me anyone.. but gellish has a couple really good ones i just cant tell you the name and...i got them at sallys.. those little bottles.. but if you look at the color chart on their site.. there is a gal selling some new bottles in swap n shop..i am getting some and i looked over one i know..it was so nude i passed..dont have takers on that one
I find that Beau from Shellac is the perfect nude. I also like negligee - though it has a 'hint' of opalescent/purple mixed in with the nude pink.
Most of my clients are African American and I love TamTay Nude Beige.They all love it too. Very natural, not too "girlie" pink.

It's the perfect color; I buy two at a time so I don't run out!

hi

I am also looking for the color that would same as my nail color
I use TEN pigments and mix my own. I can adjust it to what ever the client wants, one coat gives transperant coverage, 2 coats give an opaque coverage. I keep containers mixed and ready to go so I don't have to mix each time I get the client in my chair. TEN has a huge range of different bed colors, I'm sure you can find just what you're looking for......
We were just playing with the new french colors from Nubar at the show this weekend. They are not quite ready for sale but there are all great colors for french including the beige.
jennie :
> Other than mixing shellac colors that streak, Im looking for a perfect nude
> shade of gel polish. Its so hard to tell online what the color looks like,
> so if you have one please let me know what you like for colors.

NSI Polish Pro - Sedona's Got a Big Ole Butte http://www.nsinails.com/images/naillab/2...ection.jpg
Thanks girls!!!

sobeit

Quote:jlburkhardt :
> NSI Polish Pro - Sedona's Got a Big Ole Butte http://www.nsinails.com/images/naillab/2...ection.jpg
Ooooh! I need that.
I use one coat Shellac Romantic and next coat with negliee this gives a beautiful nude colour :-)
Opi's soak off axxium in Passion or bubble bath