BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Harmony Reveal gel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody I am having the hardest time finding the master kit. Any supplier info would be great. Thanks
Hi I purchased the master kit at a Chicago beauty show. I have the new LED gel. It can be cured in a LED light or UV light. However, Nail Harmony tech support is nonexistent. I have emailed them several times and no response. When I called the number (by the way not toll free) I was told someone would contact me. It took a nail educator a long while to hear from her. However, to get in touch again is almost impossible. I was having concerns with lifting and no resolution to the problem. So I have a master kit that I am not using right now. Sad
I'm sorry they didn't give u tech support and now that makes me rethink getting it. I'm also having trouble with Gelish purples fading to almost brown
I was hoping to get some info on it too but I guess if support is hard to find, it is probaby best to not find it.
Hello ladies!

I'm sorry you've had disappointing experiences contacting Harmony. They have just put together the 1st US Education team, of which I'm excited to be a member. If I can help with any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

MitcheleSheree I think most distributors aren't carrying the Reveal Master Kit because we're transitioning to the LED gel system, which will be available everywhere in January. If you haven't started using our hard gel system yet, I would recommend you wait until the LED gel launch next year.

Nurse nail tech I'd be happy to help trouble shoot any problems you're having. Can you go over your prep and application?
jb100680 :
> Hello ladies!
>
> I'm sorry you've had disappointing experiences contacting Harmony. They have
> just put together the 1st US Education team, of which I'm excited to be a member.
> If I can help with any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
>
>
> MitcheleSheree I think most distributors aren't carrying the Reveal
> Master Kit because we're transitioning to the LED gel system, which will be
> available everywhere in January. If you haven't started using our hard gel
> system yet, I would recommend you wait until the LED gel launch next year.
>
> Nurse nail tech I'd be happy to help trouble shoot any problems you're
> having. Can you go over your prep and application?
HI I have emailed you.
Marisol
MitcheleSheree I just noticed your post about Gelish Purples fading to almost brown. Can you give me more details about that? Does it happen to all nails? What is the occupation of these clients?

Nurse nail tech Thank you for your email, I replied to that. But I wanted to post the application steps on here as well, so everyone can learn : The LED gel system right now has 5 components : Clear Gel, Clear Builder Gel, Pink Builder Gel, Dk Pink Builder Gel, and White Builder Gel. These will all cure in either UV or LED light. Our No-Cleanse sealer right now is UV only.

Here are the steps for a Natural Nail Overlay:
Sanitize your hands and your clients hands.
Prep the natural nail by pushing the cuticle off of the natural nail. Remove shine with a 180 grit Sponge Buffer. You only need to remove shine from the surface of the natural nail.
Cleanse the nails with Gelish Cleanser. Allow to dry.
Apply PhBond Dehydrator. Allow to dry.
Apply ProBond Acid-Free Primer. This will remain sticky, it doesn't dry chalky.
Apply a thin layer of Clear Gel. Use small circular motions to ensure full contact with the natural nail. Similar to how you apply Gelish Foundation.
Apply Pink Builder (or nail bed color of choice) and form a smile line in reverse.
Apply White Builder gel to the free edge.
Cap the nail in Clear Gel to build an arch.
Cleanse, File and Shape.

LED Finish : Apply one coat of Gelish Top-it-off. Cure and Cleanse.
UV Finish : Apply No Cleanse Sealer.

Apply Cuticle Oil.

Hope this helps. If you need more detail about any of the steps or I can assist with anything else, please let me know!

Sincerely,

Jesse Bruner
It was my own mani and I think its because I did a color service with no gloves on a couple days before I did my nails. Just noticed brown tinted cuticles lol. Thanks for the help and the instructions
Can you use the gellish base coat before using the gels? It said on yalls website that the base coat acts as an adhesive between not only the gel polish but also the gels--thank you!
bear3303 :
> Can you use the gellish base coat before using the gels? It said on yalls website
> that the base coat acts as an adhesive between not only the gel polish but
> also the gels--thank you!

Hello,

Sorry to have missed your question. I hope I'm understanding you correctly. Yes, you can use Foundation under the Hard Gel. However I prefer to use ProBond Acid-Free Primer.