BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: NSI Polish Pro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anybody tried this product and what are your thoughts?
How well does it wear?
Is it easy to remove?
What are some good colors?
Could I use another base and top with it?
Thanks!

sobeit

I love it. I had some issues at first but they have an improved formula that make the wear comparable to shellac. However Polish Pro removes easier and cleaner than EVERY other brand I have used. I use polish pro with Gelish foundation (base coat) because during my issue I started using Gelish and since it works with every brand of SOGP I find it a very awesome mix of brands. The colors are very pretty and they even have a product called renew which will thin down the polish pro polishes. Renew is not for other lines as the make up is so different you could ruin a bottle of some other brand. They also came out with accessory glittery effects to change current colors to something fun. Gelish came out with some later on. I have used and still use shellac color, Eco color, polish pro color, and Gelish color either with Gelish foundation or polish pro base. And I always use polish pro top coat. Gelish has a slight blue tint to it I don't like, and polish pro top soaks off without having to file or scuff the top coat, I always have trouble if I use Gelish top it off.
So all in all, I love polish pro again, and would recommend it for everyone. Plus they have a new everyday price of less than $15 for the .50oz bottle compared to shellac which is a .25 oz bottle for more expensive. Double the product, 5X the color choice, and easier removal.
starfish :
> Has anybody tried this product and what are your thoughts?
> How well does it wear?
> Is it easy to remove?
> What are some good colors?
> Could I use another base and top with it?
> Thanks!

Here are our ten colors:
Blanca, Pink Cashmere, and Pale Pink (for French)
Greige, Cactus Juice Cocktail (NEW), Phantom Ranch (NEW), Cappuccino, Espresso, Red Rock (NEW), Magenta
I LOVE Polish Pro!!!

Yes at first some techs were having some problems and I myself ended up having a few but as Sobeit said, NSI has changed the formula and are now offering their new product called "renew" which you can add a few drops here and there to re-thin your bottles down when they start to thicken up a bit from the solvents evaporating (I don't know of any other company doing this, their bottles just get gloopy and you have to put up with it).

PP wears very well, keeps it shine and removes so easily, I love it!!

I have been doing a lot of playing around recently with doing some nail art and using PP in different ways and I still find it wears just as good.

The new colours that have just been released in the Weekend in Sedona collection are just awesome I reckon.

Some techs mix their brands but for myself, I use the total system of PP and find it to work fine.
NSI offer the best customer service I reckon, so if you were to buy PP and find you have any problems, NSI will be there to help in every way they can.

Just start of with the basic colors out of some of the ones that Jessie has suggested and see how you go from there.
One of my clients fave at the moment is Magenta, it is the color I am wearing myself at the moment too and I just love it.
Thanks ladies!
This one does come in a polish bottle type container right?

sobeit

Yep they are in a polish bottle Big Grin let us know what you think when you get them.