BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Nail Glue???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been using Bondini brush on nail glue for years and it is getting harder and harder to find......does anyone know where I can purchase this from? Or what has been really successful for you? Thanks Big Grin

I switched to Elegant Glass' Resin gel (pink cap) and have really like it. It is a squeeze bottle though. Not sure if they have a brush on. You can do a google search for Elegant Glass.
Last time I was in Sally's I remember seeing it, did you check there?
Chatta68 :
> I have been using Bondini brush on nail glue for years and it is getting harder
> and harder to find......does anyone know where I can purchase this from?
> Or what has been really successful for you? Thanks Big Grin

We have a brush-on adhesive: http://www.nsinails.com/products/polybond-adhesive.html
the best!! i was shocked to find out that Cosmoprof has it! and even more so to know that Sally's has to! good luck
I use to buy it from Sally's but they quit carrying it. That is why I have been looking else where and have not found it. Sad I will check cosmoprof thanks.
i use ibd brush on from sallys
Our glue is a 5 second stick it and forget it sort of thing. Comes in a tube to try or a glass nail polish bottle that will last for what seems like forever.

If it is not the best glue you have ever tried, call me and I will send you a new $20 bill to buy something else. You don't even need to send the bottle back.
Well, I love how you stand behind your product Erick, that's refreshing in this day & age. Big Grin