BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Extreme Pink Acrylic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a good brand of extreme pink acrylic powder......customer loves the cotton candy pinkest pink look. Anyone know of a good and reasonable brand? thank you Big Grin
Premium Nail has an extreme pink...it's a bright yet translucent bubble gum pink.
Tammy Taylor has one called Pink to the 3rd Power. Check tammytayornails.com
Claws has a really really pink its a crimson pink like this.
[Image: 0428011909-1.jpg]
[Image: 033-1.jpg]

But it really is darker you have to mix it with your own acrylic to lighten it up.
Where would I find Claws acrylic powders? Smile
that claws looks close to the omega xxx pink from nailite.. and yes what is the link to claws. i never heard of them
Chatta68 :
> Looking for a good brand of extreme pink acrylic powder......customer loves
> the cotton candy pinkest pink look. Anyone know of a good and reasonable brand?
> thank you Big Grin

I'd be happy to send you a sample of our Extreme Pink. Contact us if you are interested: http://www.nsinails.com/contact-us.html
Chatta68 :
> Where would I find Claws acrylic powders? Smile

Email me your address & I will send you a sample to try before you buy & Claws is a Nail Supply Place here in Modesto & I don't think they have an online store... =]
Email me your address & I will send you a sample to try before you buy & Claws is a Nail Supply Place here in Modesto & I don't think they have an online store... =]

my email address is [email protected] thank you so much Big Grin I think my clients would really love that pink you have on those nails. Big Grin
Angela:

Thank you so much, just received it, and will be doing a new set on her next week. Smile Thanks again!!