BeautyTech Forums

Full Version: Question about strut your stuff contest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Starting a new topic because I don't think anyone noticed my question in the sticky... I have a stupid question: If the enhancement is always pink and white with blush or clear only, what's the difference between sculptured with form - one color or sculptured with form - two color?
Help?
No questions are stupid Smile

> If the enhancement is always pink and white
> with blush or clear only, what's the difference between sculptured with form
> - one color or sculptured with form - two color?

some ( as I always did) do a one color sculpt and painted french or color.. but humm.. maybe you are right.. I will have to examine the rules.. the clear or blush was mainly to prohibit "cover pinks & nudes". The judges want to SEE the nail beds
thanks for asking this because each year i dont enter because i guess i am too blonde to understand the directions.. lol.. :cry:
Quote:wkdwich :
> some ( as I always did) do a one color sculpt and painted french or color..
> but humm.. maybe you are right.. I will have to examine the rules.. the clear
> or blush was mainly to prohibit "cover pinks & nudes". The judges want
> to SEE the nail beds

I think the division is fine the way it is, I'm just used to understanding "two colour" as a cover pink and white vs. one color as blush or transparent with white, so I wasn't sure what it meant here.

I also do a natural white sculpt and add a cover french white on top, I think it's easier that way Smile Thanks for clearing that up, I'll mark myself up as two color if I get the guts to apply!
one color sculpt == overlay -- not 2 colors..

2 color sculpt means: a sheer or "cover" nail bed color WITH white or 2 colors bed bed with black tips forinstance