Acrylic sculpture/Pink and white
1) Wash, sanitize hands and push back cuticles with cuticle pusher.
2) Cut the nails very short, and then remove shine from nail bed with a 180 file.
3) Remove dust with a nail brush and dehydrated nail plates with dehydrator.
4) Apply the primer 2 times.
5) Apply forms to each nail.
6) Apply truly white acrylic powder first (make smile line), and then apply pink acrylic powder with an acrylic brush.
7) Pinch the C-curve.
8) Shape nails with 120/180 file, and then buff and high shine (use 3-way buffer).
9) Remove dust with a nail brush from nails.
10) Apply the UV-top coat to the 3 fingers, and then apply red polish to the other 2 fingers.
11) Let them dry, and then apply a small amount of cuticle oil to each cuticle.
All pictures were taken with a Pentax Optio S-4i.
My computer is a Toshiba Dynabook.
I used Microsoft Paint for head shot reduction.